ICU Bridge Type Ceiling Pendant (Hfp-C+E apart dry-wet)
1.ICU Bridge Type Ceiling-Mounted system,specially designed for intensive care rooms, the entire proocess wards, the recovery room.Supply flexible, first-rank nursing satisty patient's separate treatment and nursing demand.Unique design lies in it all hides the electrical cable and pipeline in the ceiling-mounted arm.
2.The modular design and multiple configurations.
3.As clients' requirements,providing reasonable ICU Combination Ceiling-Mounted Pendant(Apart Dry-Wet).
4.Advanced spray technology, the intelligent combination of innovative ways to make the bridge pendant with diverse functions.
|Type||HFP-C+E ICU Bridge Type Celling Pendant(Apart Dry-Wet)|
|Opreating force (linear and horizontal) (N)||<50|
|Brake power (linear and horizontal) (N)||<100|
|Ceiling mount||By two ceiling frames at raw ceiling|
|Ambient Light (W)||2×54|
|Reading/Vistors'Lights||220V,2×15W LED spotlights|
|Standard configuration|| |
|Medical gas outlets||2|
|2 Gas socket(German Standard)||Vac×1,Air×1|
|Dry area|| |
| Ceiling box||1|
|Wet area|| |
|Medical Equipment Shelves Quantity||1~4pcs optional, place adjustable|
|Medical Gas Outlets Standards:||British, German, French, Metric, Ohmeda, DISS, Chemetron, Purit-Bennett standards optional|
|Drawer Layer|| 1/2|
|Optional Power Driven||USD200.00 additional|
|Electrical Sockets||can be customization as clients' request|
|Price USD 2,700|| |
1. Whole horizontal rail movement.
2. This kind gas outlets, power sockets, network interfaces, lights placed on the bridge rail.
3. Dry side and wet side for multifunction, apart wet and dry area, or together with wet and dry area is optional.
4.Very simple, easy to work.
5. Ceiling shelf flexible diversity.
6. Enrichment equipment accessories make the work regional more orderly.
7. All-round patient access.
8. A totally closed design helps prevent dust accumulation and facilitates cleaning.
9. All material adopt high-strength aluminium alloy extrusion molding, a surface
10. Oxide anti-rust treatment.