New Design Ceiling Mounted Surgical Light
1. Using LEDs to illuminate demanding environments is becoming ever more common.
2. Low heat generation, minimal power consumption and an almost unlimited life expectancy.
3. Light emitting diodes have a whole range of technological, economic and ecological advantages.
1. Precise: Uniform, homogeneous lighting in surface and deep cavity procedures.
2. Simple: Ergonomic, sterile operating concept allows for the simple and flexible control of all functions.
3. Efficient: Environmentally proactive, low power consumption and durable, minimizeresources impact.
4. Durable: Almost unlimited LED life expectancy delivers tremendous reliability and minimize impact.
Choose us! Choose health! Choose our Surgical Light!
|Type||SY02-LED3(Adjust color temperature)|
|Surgical Lightt Illuminance(Lux)||120000|
|Surgical Light Colour temperature(k)||3500±200/4000±200/4500±200/5000±200|
|Colour reduction index(Ra)||96|
|Surgical Light Illuminance depth(mm)||1020|
|Surgical Light Total irradiance (W/m2)||380|
|Size of Surgical Light field (mm)||200-350|
|Rated power of bulb(V/W)||3.2V/1W|
|Surgical Light head diameter(mm)||700|
|LED Service life of illuminant||≥50000|
|Power supply voltage||AC110V-240V(50HZ-60HZ)|
|Total power consumption(W)||60|
|Total LED bulb quantity(pcs)||111|
|Lowest height of installation(mm)||2900|
|Surgical Light Warranty||2 years |
|Surgical Light Delivery time||3-5 days|